30 Days of November, Day 25: Of Cooking Up A Storm

I went to town this morning to do another bit of grocery shopping and to pick up my prescription. Once I was back home, it was time to start cooking!

I did a chicken veg pizza on a pizza dough made from a package. I wasn't up for trying the GF pizza again today. It turned out really well, and I enjoyed the cheddar cheese much more than the Edam.


I also did a boxed chocolate cake, which I ended up eating as dessert before my dinner. It was a bit hard to ice, and very dense and rich. Not something I would make a habit of. My next great adventure will be a GF chocolate cake for my birthday next year.


Lastly, I put on the crockpot tp simmer on low for 6 hours, with a chicken tomato sauce. When it is finished, I will add in some rice pasta shells, turn it to high and let it go for about 20 minutes or until the pasta is tender. This will be my work lunches for the upcoming week.



That's all for now, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts