WIP Wed: My Sweater and the Hat

Happy to be here for yet another Wednesday mostly because it means that I am still knitting. It is such a relief to pick back up the habit of devoting time to creation.

Now on to this weeks showcase.

The swatch for my sweater came out darn near perfect and so I cast on. I am using this pattern from Drops but I will be doing it in stripes because I don't have enough of any one colour. I am really looking forward to wearing this top and I hope that will keep me motivated through the endless rows of stockinette stitch. I've already made the switch to colour number two. :)



Here is the progress I have made on the hat for my godchild's mum. I named the project Neutral Noggin. Thankfully, I did find the white yarn and so I spliced it in, I love how it pairs and will finish up the hat in white.
I will have one ball of tan yarn left as well as plenty of white and I plan to make that into a duplicate hat for workmate who was admiring the colour combination. I will be doing that in Feb for her birthday however, leaving space for me to start and finish some other projects.


In great news the hat and the sock have fit my godchild and so, I will be finishing up the other sock this week, as well as soaking and blocking them. By this time next week I should be finished with this set of items and able to move on. I am happy to be progressing though my queue.

Comments

  1. Glad that you are making progress. And love the colors of the sweater, can't wait to see how it turns out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture in the hat. Good luck on your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts