Saturday, October 11, 2014

Doodling and Cooking makes me happy

I jumped right in and started a doodle. I had lots of fun, and I have adjusted my approach to yield better results next time. I found it very relaxing as well and that was a blessing.

I have also been writing and cooking a lot. Look out for some more posts on the latter soon. This vacation has reminded me that I love to cook and having my meals preplanned really helps me to get in the kitchen and get going.

I hope to one day be cooking with some vegetables from my own garden. With that in mind, I am definitely planning to be ready to action that with some container gardening when the growing season starts.

Without any-more prattle here is my first doodle, lopsided though it is:

This is done with Sharpie Markers on recycled cardboard from a Puffs Tissue box.

Hope that you are enjoying your weekend. Mine has started out quite rainy and while I am sure the plants are happy, I was quite pleased to see the sun this morning.

Until then.

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely!!!! Drawing has never been my strong suit and I'm always in awe of people like you who do it so well. I can't wait to see more of your doodles.

    ReplyDelete