Gratitude Day: 001



Today:

I’m feeling: confused and worried. Just when I think I know, I realize that I need to take a step back and breath.

I’m listening to: the sounds of the afternoon, buses passing, children playing, chicken clucking.

I’m thinking: that I owe myself some time to grow and change after the year I had in 2013. 

I’m reading: too much into some things and not enough of my persona development books and literature.

I’m looking forward to: a fresh start tomorrow after a good night's sleep. Meeting a new friend.

I’m learning: to take everything one step at a time. Don't leap ahead of myself because I think I should be able to. 

I’m enjoying: fresh breezes and a mason jar of cool water

I’m creating: new spaces, new routines and new ideas

I’m grateful for: my friends and myself. For the ability to take a second look and know that I will always have support.

Around the house are: four carrot tops growing which are now joined by a Romaine lettuce which is springing out new leaves.

In my kitchen: the wonderful discovery of wok oil and the continued joy of stir-fried food.

I’m planning later in the coming week to: finish up my home projects and start others. Send mail off to a friends and family. Enjoy the in between moments and really spend time with myself.

My quote/verse for the upcoming week is: Take a little time to laugh, a little time to sing; a little time to see the joy in every little thing.

I’m wishing you: peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular Posts