Try Again

My peppermint plant died. I however expected that I started to let one of the sprigs I had take root in a jar of water. It has a good root growth and I purchased some potting soil and give it another go. I have my fingers and toes crossed that it goes well.
Potting mix that claims to have in fertilizer

My little brave sprig replanted, I hope it can grow.

My joys over the last few days have been to look around my environment and see things that fill a need. Being able to satisfy my spirit without needing to spend money has shown me that I really must put a lot more of my effort into decluttering and taking an inventory of everything that I have.

Some examples of this is using a wooden bowl that I purchased for decoration and using it for my meals. I love eating out of bowls and it really makes me happy to be able to be able to do so.

I had planned to buy a glass mug to drink my tea out of as I find watching the tea steep to be a fascinating process but I caught on the idea to use a mason jar that I had from before. It does the job just as well. I'll knit a sleeve for it to make holding it a safer proposition.

Here they are doing breakfast duty

I have lots of ideas of what I would like to do with my thread-art but it is up to me to find the time. I'll share those when I get more settled on what I am going to do. Hope all is well with you all. Keep on keeping on you beautiful people.

Comments

  1. I love the idea of shopping in your own home! finding what you already hve and using it, maybe in different ways. Yay you, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon, it really makes me silly happy to be able to do things like this. I think it is something that every one can benefit from. It brings to mind your self-proclaimed talent at free-cycling. Such a necessary skill in a world of too much consumerism.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts