Peppermint Love

Here is a photo journal of me oven-drying some peppermint leaves that I was gifted with yesterday. I was nervous about the process (still am) but I actually enjoyed it.

Step 1. I washed the leaves and let them dry.

Step 2. Then I clipped them from the stems.
Step. 3 I laid them on cookie sheets and popped them into the oven on the lowest setting with the door cracked open for 2-3 hours.
This is how they looked when they came out.
And here they are in my little jar. I have more in another container :)

 And also lastly here is my little peppermint plant that I am hoping will take and grow, grow grow! I am super excited about this because I have taken to drinking peppermint tea because I am cutting out milk and sugar. I am hoping that I enjoy my tea even more than ever before.


Grow little buddy grow!

Comments

Popular Posts