Missing Mojo

While I continue to enjoy myself in my kitchen, my crafting otherwise has virtually stopped in its tracked. My Mojo has gone missing and it couldn't happen at a worse time.

I have commissions, local fairs and gifts to complete in less time that I would like and yet I can not coax myself to complete a single stitch or finish warping my loom.

I am not upset with myself, though the ominous ticking of the clock is at times disheartening, I do not want to force myself to create. I refuse to let my happiness become so functional that I go from disinterest to out right disdain.

I plead with you all to bare with me as I try to work through this phase.

Yesterday I made Alfredo Sauce for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it was easy and that I enjoyed it. Today, with the left over sauce, I crafted a pasta salad adding in chopped ham, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, fresh basil , parley, topped mozzarella, Parmesan and white cheddar. It was great for lunch and ten times better as a side salad with my dinner.

Linguine and Alfredo Sauce
Three Cheese Pasta Salad

Comments

  1. Girl, sometimes it's like that. Just enjoy whatever you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts