I have much to be thankful for. My friend Nicky of : D'Nali has nominated me for a Versatile Blogger award. I am happy and cheered to be thusly honored. I cannot express enough I think, how her whispers in my life have had loud emotional reactions. Every day when she pops into my mind is blessing.
I can't say that I know exactly how to stick to form for this award. You are to say things about yourself and help guide others to places that you have popped into recently that have brought you inspiration or joy. For me these are all positives and I love this award.
i don't go around much on the net in terms of blogs, I stick to the well beaten paths and so here are the places, few but dear and special to me, where I stick my nose in and read from time to time.
1) Field and Fen - A place that feels like sitting on your friend's porch and talking over tea.
2) Urban Mouse Country House - She's MIA and dearly missed and well loved.
3) Untangling Knots - Always a lovely place to spend some time.
Now one to myself:
1) I actually would prefer to be mostly eat vegetables and less meat or fish but because I am a lazy cook, I end up eating mostly protein as prepared by my Mum.
2) I have addictions that I feed regularly and then feel guilty; hand-made soap, body butter and sugar scrubs, letter writing supplies, beeswax candles, barbie dolls and drink. Yes Drink, whenever I go shopping, 60% of my cart is liquid. It gets quite silly!
3) I am deathly afraid of the finishing stages of my projects. I always think I am going to mess it all up!
4) I can't swim or drive.
5) I'm a closeted goth in terms of fashion who ends up looking like a shoo in for a Barbie girl.
7) I have a 'thing' for Rastafarians. Loks fascinates me.
8) I am always making lists and planning. I'm messy and disorganized and always trying to get things together. I often feel like a mermaid wishing i could walk in the land of the neat and orderly! How do people get it done?
There we go.
In other news I plan to join my friend Nicky in her Andipants inspired Thirty days of Crafting, it is starting in June so do come join us!