Painting 101

Not feeling so well today, but I am muddling through as best I can. I came to joyfully share some paintings that I did recently under the tutelage of a talented sister in Christ. Her name is Adrianne and here is her website, you can find her art work for sale.

Without further ado!


This one was done on canvas, using tape. I love it.

And my first landscape! 
There were done up in acrylic. I must say that I now have the painting bug and have added it to my list of hobbies. I have a good array of brushes, graciously gifted to me by a friend and a small set of acrylic paints I got off of Ebay.

Adrienne alo gave me some basic exercises to practice techniques and shading; I am eager to do it. Expect to hear much more of this process as I go along this path. I am eager to share it with you all.

Comments

Popular Posts