30 Days of November Day 26: Of Baptism

Just a very quick post to express my emotions on having been baptized today and being joined into church membership. It was such a wonderful moment of fellowship and the showing up of God's grace in my life.

I have been truly blessed to come to faith and to find a church, and a church family that are caring, loving and willing to help me excel. It is a good thing in my life to have this support on my Christian walk, and I thank God for it.

We had an evening service on the beach, before I was baptized and it was good to have an experience of worshipping in public and withstanding the glare of curious onlookers. I am usually was very private person but this evening was a very public moment of affirming my Christianity to the world.

It is truly a day that I will never forget. I feel drained and tired now, and my mind is somewhat weighed down with other concerns but I am overjoyed to be part of the body of Christ.


Comments

Popular Posts